Contact Gene Besel
The Boosters steering committee meets at 7:00 p.m. every second Monday of the month at the Clyde Hill Campus [see the web calendar for details]. All parents of BCS athletes are invited and encouraged to attend these meetings. The Bellevue Christian School Athletic Boosters exist to:
- Promote a balanced Christian focus and emphasis within the BCS athletic program.
- Encourage and facilitate student, faculty, parent and alumni involvement, awareness and support of the BCS athletic program
- Support the Athletic Director.
- Support the coaching staff.
- Promote fundraising projects for the athletic equipment and facilities for all sports.
- Pass down traditions and establish new ones.
- Generate greater communication between athletes, coaches and parents.
- Promote a sense of community among the BCS family.
- Enjoy the fellowship of each other in association with BCS athletics.
- Promote BCS school spirit.
Booster Executive Committee:
- President-------Gene Besel
- VP-------------Greg Kats
- Secretary------Teri Otwell
- Treasurer------Cynthia Brog
Further information may be obtained by calling the Athletic Office, 425-454-4028, ext 112 or the Development Office, ext 208.